Office: AHC1-219A | Telephone: 305-348-6678
Lab: AHC1-207 | Telephone 305-348-6164
- LGDR, NHGRI, NIH Post-doc 1995-1998 Genetics
- LMGD, NICHD, NIH Post-doc 1992-1995 Developmental Bio.
- University of California, Berkeley Ph.D. 1986-1991 Neurobiology
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil B.Sc. 1980-1984 Biology/Genetics
- Identification of genes involved in neural crest development
- expression and functional analysis of transcription factors and signaling pathways that play a role in melanocyte and Schwann cell development.
- Intrinsic and extrinsic factors that control melanocyte development, melanoma generation and metastasis.